Dear fellow herb friends,
We are sad to inform you that due to some unforeseen circumstances this past week, we have decided it is best to post-pone the workshop to another date.
We realize that unfortunately not everyone will be able to attend the new date, so we will be refunding everyone who has registered thusfar. We are in the process of scheduling a new date, and will be sure to inform you ASAP. We are hopeful you will be able to join us then!
We will be contacting everyone that has registered thusfar.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach Diana at 267-423-0340.